The ANSYS Workbench environment is an intuitive up-front finite element analysis tool that is used in conjunction with CAD systems and/or DesignModeler. ANSYS Workbench is a software environment for performing structural, thermal, and electromagnetic analyses. The class focuses on geometry creation and optimization, attaching existing geometry, setting up the finite element model, solving, and reviewing results. The classes will describe how to use the code as well as basic finite element simulation concepts and results interpretation.
- Learn about sketch designing.
- Learn about solid model design.
- Import solid part from any modelling software.
- Learn about static analysis.Learn about dynamic analysis.
- Duration - 60 hours
- Daily / Weekly Classes
- 2 Case Studies & 1 Live Project
- Industrial Courses are only for students. You can avail this by producing valid proof of studentship
- Download Content