The .NET course is designed for students and professionals who want to be a .NET Developer. This course will cover ASP.NET, C#.NET and concepts like ADO.NET, etc. We will also teach how these tools help in developing a robust .NET Application.
After the completion of .NET Course at Ardent, you should be able to:
- Learn Web programming language like HTML, CSS to develop a web page.
- Understand .NET framework and various C# data types, conditions, loops and arrays.
- Gain insight of object-oriented programming concepts through C# using Classes, Objects and Constructors and destructors.
- Create Abstract class, interface, assemblies and namespaces in C#.
- Develop and deploy a simple web application using ASP.NET and IIS.
- Apply master pages and validations to web pages.
- Use ADO.NET classes to communicate with Database.
- Manage Session, Cookies and Application variables.