CodeVita, CodeChef, Hackathons, and other Coding Platforms are gateways to enter the Industry for Engineering Graduates. To do well in these platforms, students require systematic and continuous preparation. The benchmark of difficulty in these platforms are often more than the kind of skills a student acquire in their university curriculum. So extra effort is needed to compete with other students in these global platforms.
The program designed by ARDENT’s technical team focuses on:
- Complete knowledge of the programming languages C and Java beyond the curriculum.
- Understanding of the major libraries and API usage for quick coding.
- Mapping between questions and Algorithm techniques.
- In-class problem solving with focus on the approach.
- Debugging Tricks and Techniques.
- Testing Methodologies.
- WBS techniques.
- Regular Practice Tests.
- Code Review Techniques.