The MATLAB platform is optimized for solving engineering and scientific problems. The matrix-based MATLAB language is the world's most natural way to express computational mathematics. Built-in graphics make it easy to visualize and gain insights from data. A vast library of prebuilt toolboxes lets you get started right away with algorithms essential to your domain. The desktop environment invites experimentation, exploration, and discovery. These MATLAB tools and capabilities are all rigorously tested and designed to work together.
- The goal of this course is to introduce students to the fundamental concepts of Scientific Programming using Matlab and we will introduce the necessary mathematical concepts.
- The course will cover the syntax and semantics of Matlab including data types, control structures, comments, variables, functions, and other abstraction mechanisms.
- Once you complete the numerical part you can learn details idea of image processing.
- Duration - 60 hours
- Daily / Weekly Classes
- 2 Case Studies & 1 Live Project
- Industrial Courses are only for students. You can avail this by producing valid proof of studentship
- Download Content