It’s almost two to three billion microcontrollers being produced every year globally. Almost everybody in developed as well as developing nations cannot think of a day without using micro controllers. Modern world all the electronic gadgets consist of at least one micro controller. As per user or Industrial requirement microcontroller type and number of pins may vary, so to design electronics gadgets microcontroller knowledge essential.
- To enhance programming skills in assembly language as well as Embedded c programming .
- Students are able to interface 8051/-microcontroller ,atmega16 ,arduino with I/O devices such as, switches, keyboard and LCD display and different analog and digital sensors.
- To gain experience with simulation tools such as Proteus and IDEs to model and simulate microcontroller based systems.
- Students are able to design and implement a simple microcontroller based application including hardware and software.
- Duration - 60 hours
- Daily / Weekly Classes
- 2 Case Studies & 1 Live Project
- Industrial Courses are only for students. You can avail this by producing valid proof of studentship
- Download Content