Ardent's Oracle DBA instructor led training course is designed to give a firm foundation on Oracle which will cover SQL and DBA concepts that are required to create Database, create Tablespace, Role, Privileges, Auditng, DataPump, Backup, Recovery etc. and also gives idea about Performance Tuning.
After the completion of the Oracle DBA Course at Ardent, you should be able to:
- SQL commands.
- Architecture of oracle and functionalities of Background Processes.
- Creation of Database, Creation of Tablespace , handling data files.
- Use creation, password management.
- Create role and privileges.
- Datapump, Export and Import Data.
- Storing Data From Flat file to database using SQL Loader.
- Client Server Configuration.
- Backup using User Managed and RMAN.
- Handling several recovery issues such as loss of datafile, dedologfile.
- Performance tuning.
- Case studies.