SolidWorks is a 3D CAD program developed by Dassault Systems, France. SolidWorks is currently used by over 1.3 million engineers and designers at more than 1,30,000 companies worldwide.
There are over 1.5 million licenses of SolidWorks worldwide. The user base ranges from individuals to large corporations, covering a wide cross-section of manufacturing market segments. SolidWorks partners with third party developers to add functionality in niche market applications like finite element analysis, circuit layout, tolerance checking, etc.
SolidWorks covers the design process; from design and validation to technical communications and data management. The intuitive design interface and integrated software work together to give the user the freedom to focus on innovation. SolidWorks can maximize the productivity of your design and engineering resources to create products better, faster, and more cost effectively.
- Learn about sketch designing.
- The various type of solid designing with proper dimension.
- Perfect assembly according to the demo model.
- Implementing proper color and materials.
- Proper Drafting of the assembly design.
- Perfect surface designing according to the demo model.
- Learn about animations and many type analysis.