In this course the participants will learn concepts of VLSI, FPGA, ASIC. Participants will learn VHDL programming. Interfacing of FPGA board will also be taught.
- Students are able to design circuits for FPGA devices.
- Students are able to design MOS level circuit.
- Students are able to write VHDL code for VLSI design.
- Students are able to implement FPGA based Hardware programming.
Basic knowledge of electronics.
- Duration - 60 hours
- Daily / Weekly Classes
- 2 Case Studies & 1 Live Project
- Industrial Courses are only for students. You can avail this by producing valid proof of studentship
- Download Content