Web Design course is a project-based course that teaches students how to build their own web pages. Students will learn the languages HTML and CSS, and will create their own live homepages to serve as portfolios of their creations. By the end of this course, students will be able to explain how web pages are developed and viewed on the Internet, analyze and fix errors in existing websites, and create their very own multipage websites.
Students will learn and explore concepts around designing, creating, and viewing web pages on the Internet. Students will understand the knowhow and can function either as an entrepreneur or can take up jobs in the multimedia and Web site development studio and other information technology sectors. The student will be able to
- Define the principle of Web page design.
- Define the basics in web design.
- Visualize the basic concept of HTML.
- Recognize the elements of HTML.
- Introduce basics concept of CSS.
- Develop the concept of web publishing.
- Duration - 60 hours
- Daily / Weekly Classes
- 2 Case Studies & 1 Live Project
- Industrial Courses are only for students. You can avail this by producing valid proof of studentship
- Download Content